Terms and Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under pertaining to electronic records as applicable and amended. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Member is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose, regardless of whether said Member has registered with Website as a registered Member or whether said Member is a paying customer for a specific service provided by the Site. A Member includes the person using this Site to access any information on the Site.
If you do not want to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, you must not use the Website.
Registration & Members Obligation
- The Member agrees and expressly states that he/she is solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the Registration Data and other information given to the Company in the application for membership in order to use the Service. The Member will ensure that the data shared with site doesn't contain any fraudulent, false, misleading or manipulated facts.
- If at any point of time the Website comes to know or is so informed by third party or has reasons to believe that any information provided by you for registration or otherwise is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, then the Website shall have full right to suspend or terminate (without any notice) your membership and forfeit any amount paid by you towards the Website membership fee and refuse to provide the Website service to you thereafter.
- The Member is responsible for the set-up or configuration of all the necessary equipment required to access the Service.
- The Member will comply with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time in respect of the use of the Service.
- The Member shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The Member is solely responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality of the login information.
- The Member will immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the Member's account or any other breach of security known to the Member.
- The Member will pay promptly the Subscription Fees as required by the Company for the services availed by the Member from time to time.
- The Member will take all such measures as may be necessary (including without limitation changing his password from time to time) to protect the secrecy.
- With this registration, you agree to accept communications (through Calls/Chat/ Mails/SMS) on the numbers made available during registration or subsequently irrespective of being on Do Not Call Registry; which include company / your number / an assigned point of contact; with respect to the subscribed services of the Company.
- EnhancingU is an endeavor to help our registered members enhance their skills and assist them to find their dream job.
- Payment made through Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card would be in accordance with the prevailing RBI guidelines. Activation of paid service shall be subject to realization of the said payment.
- The Website uses third party payment gateways for collection of credit/debit card or other payment instruments. In case of payment gateway failure, the same would be communicated to the Member by the payment gateway provider. The Website shall not be responsible for Extra currency/deductions/error issues from payment gateway. In the case of failed online transactions, which result in no services, the Website offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts through the payment gateway.
- The Service shall commence on the Date of Activation after we have received the necessary payment.
- The Website will only facilitate our Members to find suitable jobs but does not promise or Guarantee any such possibility.
- The Website will review your resume and if required will advise you on our services to enhance your profile.
- Members also agree that they have read and are agreed to our Refund Policy.
- Members shall not spam the database maintained by the Website or indiscriminately and repeatedly forward mail that may be considered spam etc. Any conduct of the user in violation of this clause shall entitle the Website to forthwith terminate all services to the user without notice and to forfeit any amounts paid by him.
- The Members shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- This site is controlled and operated by enhancingU.co.in. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.